Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TDK WR700 review wireless headphones: "Recommended!!!"


Some pretty amazing photographs of the TDK WR700 wireless headphones on the TDK website. Only issue is that the info is all in Japanese. Not a problem if you are fluent in Japanese though. The Google translate tool does a decent job of translating. 

Speaking of Japanese websites, there's a positive review of the TDK WR700 on the AV Watch website. On the site, the reviewer also discusses other Kleer-based wireless products.

Kleer wireless audio technology (not Bluetooth) delivers CD-quality, uncompressed, lossless, digital stereo audio. And here's a review of the TDK WR700 wireless headphones from the Amazon UK website:

"I had been thinking about getting a pair of wireless headphones for a while so when these came up, I just had to have them. First of all, setup is a breeze, basically plug and play. You are up and running within seconds. At first I was just using them right next to my PC, which is where I had the wireless transmitter plugged into and the quality is excellent, I don't think you could really tell the difference between wired and wireless unless you were an audiophile and even then I suspect it would be difficult to distinguish between the two.

Having decided the quality was impressive I decided to see what the range was like. I looked at the box and noticed it said metres, which isn't really that great to be honest but big enough for my house, so I went off to explore. To be fair it does quite well for it's 10 metre range, but remember this is in optimal conditions and so does not take walls, interference and other obstacles into consideration, which is why the signal started to degrade after about 8 metres (estimated).

In terms of comfort, they are fantastic and very nice to wear. Don't think I would have any problems wearing these for hours on end, and the quality and build of the headphones is also impressive....not cheap looking or feeling at all...pretty classy in fact :)

Price wise, they are not exactly cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for. Having said that, I think I would like to see double the range for this price point, which is my only real complaint.

Overall a great product.

Recommended!!!
"


1 comment:

  1. wow its amazing put i have seen that people mostly like the best budget bone conduction headphones and i have seen its some amazing and good quality design

    ReplyDelete