Saturday, November 20, 2010

Review: Sennheiser RS 160 wireless headphones: "Sounds every bit as good as being wired"

Good review of the Sennheiser RS 160 wireless headphones on Amazon. My favorite line: "Sounds every bit as good as being wired". Still find it interesting that no one picks up on the fact that the other main reason the RS 160 wireless headphones sound so great is that they use Kleer wireless audio technology. Kleer delivers CD-quality, lossless, uncompressed, digital stereo audio sound. Here's an excerpt:


"I'm really happy with these headphones. Sounds every bit as good as being wired. I use them for watching TV or playing xbox after my wife and kids go to bed. They are extremely comfortable. They fit "over-the-ear" which I highly recommend. Some other headphone model are "on-the-ear" which I find to be less comfortable."

No comments:

Post a Comment