Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sennheiser RS 170 wireless headphones review: "Excellent Wireless Functionality, Great Sound, EZ to set up"

Great review on Amazon from October 23, 2010 about the Sennheiser RS 170 wireless headphones.  Best line: "I think the sound is excellent and I enjoy it." Now he does mention that his audiophile friends would laugh at him for that statement, but as the RS 170 use Kleer wireless audio technology, they deliver CD-quality, uncompressed, lossless, digital stereo audio. So, they may not snicker for long once they try them. 

Here's the review on Amazon: "Since we have a small home, I need to use headphones when my kid studies. The house is single story, has plaster walls, and a fair amount of windows. In this environment, these headphones system have provided outstanding wireless function. I have been using these fairly extensively for about one month and can walk anywhere in the house, attached carport, and outdoor patio and get clear crisp sound (in the most distant room's most distant corner there is a micro cutout of signal if I turn my head in one particular way). The system was very simple to hook up, is easy to use and has a very durable feel. I think the sound is excellent and I enjoy it. Although I have extreme audiophile friends who would undoubtedly snicker at that statement. The headphones are over the ear and are comfortable and have a sturdy feel. The built in recharging stand on the transmitter and the rechargeable batteries in the headphones have worked great. Heck, even the wife likes these headphones and I will probably buy another pair of the headphones, so we can both watch a movie while the kid studies. "

And that's the other great thing with the Sennheiser wireless headphones. You can still watch TV without interrupting anyone else, without waking someone up, you get the drift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment