Saturday, November 20, 2010

Review TDK WR700 wireless headphones: "these are awesome!!"

Good review of the TDK WR700 wireless headphones on Amazon.These are on-ear wireless headphones that use Kleer wireless audio technology. Kleer delivers CD-quality, uncompressed, lossless, digital stereo audio. My favorite line from the review: "I have been looking for wireless headphones and these are awesome!!"

Here's the review: "I wanted no wires to mess with for my ipad, iphone and cd player as I travel with my husband and I can listen to my music-audio books and watch movies on my ipad and not disturb anyone. They could be better for sterio sound but I am very happy with them and so glad to get them through AMAZON!! I LOVE TO SHOP AT AMAZON. UPDATE: After using these headphones more I would like to say the stereo sound is awesome as I finally figured out how to use them and I LOVE them. I go on the patio to listen to my music or audio books and they are beyond GREAT!!!"

As the author mentions, they hook the transmitter to their iPad, iPhone, and cd player as the transmitter uses a 3.5 mm, same as the regular audio jack.

Purchase the TDK WR700 wireless headphones on Amazon >>

No comments:

Post a Comment