Saturday, November 20, 2010

Review Sennheiser RS 170 wireless headphones: "Sennheiser RS170 Headphones: Comfortable, Easy to Use and Excellent Sound Quality"

The Sennheiser RS 170 wireless headphones continue to gather great reviews on Amazon, this one posted on Sept 23, 2010. What's interesting about this review is that the author mentions that his previous Sennheiser wireless headphones  has a "constant hissing and RF noise in the background."



The reason the Sennheiser RS 170 wireless headphones don't have a hiss or RF background noise is that they use Kleer technology to stream wireless audio. Kleer delivers CD-quality, uncompressed, lossless, digital stereo audio. Without the wires! Here's a larger excerpt:

"I purchased these headphones several days ago and was pretty excited when I opened them for the first time, after reading all the other good reviews on Amazon. I used the stock rechargeable batteries provided and let them charge for 16 hours, as mentioned in the manual. After turning the headphones on for the first time, I marveled at the sound quality while listening to my iTunes collection. The headphones are very comfortable and I didn't even notice I was wearing them after a while, and I had them on for a couple of hours. I listened to a variety of hip-hop and electronic music and was quite impressed with the overall clarity of the sound. The previous Sennheiser wireless headphones I owned, the RS120, were quite a disappointment after a while due to the constant hissing and RF noise in the background. However, there is absolutely no noise or hissing with these headphones. All in all, a great purchase so far and highly recommended!"



No comments:

Post a Comment