Sunday, November 21, 2010

Review Sleek Audio W1s wireless components: "The W-1s are superb"

Good review on Amazon from Nov 20, 2010 of the Sleek Audio wireless components that use Kleer wireless audio technology. 

My favorite line: "I use them constantly when I travel, usually on airplanes, and the battery reliability and duration is fantastic." 

NOTE: This review is only for the wireless component of the Sleek Audio earbuds. You still need to purchase Sleek Audio earbuds from their website. Or from Amazon

Sleek Audio also offers custom earbuds so that the fit in your ear is superb. And all the Sleek Audio earbuds can be fitted into the Kleer-based wireless components. One of the major advantages is that if the battery on the wireless runs out, you can always swap to your wires in literally seconds. Here's an excerpt from the review

"I have used the Sleek W-1 for several years. In fact, I have purchased four over time and adapted them for use with my UE10 and 11 in-ear custom monitors and iPod Classic. I use them constantly when I travel, usually on airplanes, and the battery reliability and duration is fantastic. One one flight to France I cycled through nearly all of Beethoven's 16 string quartets before the battery died -- that was about 7-8 hours of constant listening. The Sleek/Kleer wireless technology puts Bluetooth to shame in terms of sound quality -- with lossless sound files on my iPod Classic it's equivalent to listening to a CD. After using the W-1s I would never touch Bluetooth again."


No comments:

Post a Comment