Saturday, November 20, 2010

Review: Sennheiser RS 180 Kleer-based wireless headphones: "I can hear things on my games I never knew existed and the music and television is awesome"

Review up on Amazon from July 30, 2010. My favorite line from the review is: "I am impressed I can hear things on my games I never knew existed and the music and television is awesome." Too bad the reviewer didn't mention that the RS 180 wireless headphones also use Kleer wireless audio technology. Kleer technology delivers CD-quality, uncompressed, lossless, digital stereo audio.Here's an excerpt from the review:

"So I bought these because the RF headset that I normally use was starting to break down physically. I had used it for years with no real problem. Panasonic I think. I wanted to spend the money and get something with better sound and more comfort. I use these for watching TV when my wife has gone to bed or play my video game when so she can listen to the radio and we don't compete with each other for sound. I have to say the sound quality is there. I am impressed I can hear things on my games I never knew existed and the music and television is awesome. Plus these are much more comfortable than the older set that I had. If the game is going very well and lasting a long time I don't feel like my ears are rubbing off."

So far up on Amazon, 7 out of 7 people have found the review useful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment